yes (plural yeses)
- An affirmative expression; an answer that shows agreement or acceptance.
- Was that a yes?
- A vote of support or in favor/favour of something.
- The workers voted on whether to strike, and there were thirty "yeses" and one "no".
- Dialect or archaic forms: yea, aye, ay
- Nautical, military, telecommunications: affirmative
- Colloquial or slang forms: yah, yep, yeah, yup, yus
- Standard form: [[no]]
- Nautical, military, telecommunications: [[negative]]
- Dialect or archaic forms: [[nay]]
- Colloquial or slang forms: [[nah]], [[naw]], [[nope]], [[ixnay]]
3 letters in word "yes": E S Y.
Anagrams of yes:
Words found within yes: